Life Science Open Space (Krakow)
Event Date: 19 October 2017
Klaster LifeScience Krakow together with their partners invite you to the Life Science Open Space 2017, which will take place on October 19 at the ICE Congress Center in Krakow.
Life Science Open Space is an open innovation forum for HEALTH & QUALITY of LIFE. Life Science Open Space is a collaboration platform for members of scientific, business, political and governmental bodies – professional, fans and adopters of life science technologies in areas such as medicine, pharma, medical technology, nutrition, environment and bioeconomy. Life Science Open Space provides you with an opportunity to seek inspiration, knowledge, support and business partners.
The Life Science Open Space formula provides everyone the opportunity to actively participate and interact with other participants – creators or recipients of innovation – through short presentations and direct meetings and conversations.
The program of the conference consists of several presentations in the framework of the THEMATIC SESSIONS:
- Drug discovery
- Active and healthy living
- Silver economy
- Modern diagnostics and therapy
- Digital Health
- Technologies and Medical devices
- Innovative Medical Facility
- Wholesome food and nutrition
- Modern, sustainable agriculture
- Environment – Environmental health factors
- 3D Printing in medicine
- Artificial intelligence
Each session led by leaders – experts in the topic. Each presentation concerns one of the six CATEGORIES OF COOPERATION:
– Open CHALLENGE – Do you have a technological problem? You seek an innovative solution
– Open INNOVATION – Do you have an idea, project? You seek ways to develop it further
– START-UP FUNDING – Do you have a business (are you planning to set one up)? You seek a partner or inwestor
– DEMO – Are you working on a project or planning the release of a new product? You seek ways to showcase or test it.
– Open EVENT – Do you organize a conference or event? You seek ways to promote it
– CAREER – Do you offer employment? You seek experts, managers or other types of employees.
Prizes are awarded during the Conference:
# 1: The best example of a practical approach to open innovation
# 2: Best presentation – the most interesting offer of cooperation
# 3: Best StartUp
Participation in the event is free. A few hundred people from Poland and abroad, who are impatient partners for the cooperation, do not have any people sitting or attending.
Website conference LSOS
13 October 2017
A really competitive advantage up here
12 October 2017
PhD in computational disease systems biology