Health companies from Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Sweden: Unique opportunity to enter Indian or Uganda markets and achieve sales
The program is financed by Central Baltic Interreg and therefore the fee for companies is only 15% of the total cost. The program is delivered by health clusters from Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Sweden.
Please read more from http://www.cbhealthaccess.eu/ and apply by September 30. The programme starts on Oct 1
India and Uganda:
The whole process from initial information about markets till 3 sales achieved is planned to be October 2016 – December 2018 incl. the business missions in autumn 2017.
Market entry program includes:
– Needed information from the target market
– business model opportunities,
– technological setup,
– possible cooperation partners
– Advice about adaptions needed for the company’s product and offering
– Advice about market entry plan, sales and marketing tactics
– Help to find potential partners, experts and clients
– Help to find the way to achieve sales
Apply by Sept 30: http://www.cbhealthaccess.eu/