The member services are listed below. You can apply online here or contact email@example.com
Project Partnering and Coordinated Investments
• The return of investment is on average 15:1 for the members
• Project accelerator days organised every year
• One vision supported by several funding instruments
• Access to be part of the EU Baltic Sea Region strategy’s flagship Health Region.
SME support service
• Regional ScanBalt Business Club B2B Days
• Publishing of company news, partner searches and job adverts
• Facilitating access to business support and investors
• Discounts on events
For networks or associations: All your members can utilize the service.
For Founding Members: All companies in your region can utilize the service.
Read more here.
Visibility and Participation
• ScanBalt Business Information and ScanBalt News reach more than 15.000 subscribers monthly
• ScanBalt reach out to approx:
50 university hospitals
60 universities within health/life science incl. 25 with a focus on Medtech
50 health care clusters and networks
75 health care sector science parks
• Access to a Baltic Sea Region market within health care growing above average
ScanBalt constantly argues for:
• The importance of health and bio economy
• The need to strengthen regional clustering
• The Baltic Sea Region as one test and development site for health care products and services
• Institutional membership (INS) 1100 Euro/year.
• Founding Membership (FOU) 5500 EUR/year. Cover all organisations and companies in the member region and give a seat on the board of ScanBalt (ExCo)
• Affiliated membership (AFF) for applicants located outside ScanBalt BioRegion 1100 Euro/year. AFF have rights and services equal to INS.
Members from the Baltic countries, Poland and NW Russia are entitled to 90 % reduction in the annual fee.
See current members here.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply online here.
22 June 2017
Baltic Sea Region is a frontrunner for eHealth