Sahlgrenska School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Covering different aspects of the innovation process
At Innovation and Entrepreneurship we offer several courses covering different aspects of the innovation process. Even though the applied focus is Life Science, courses are developed to attract a university wide group of student backgrounds. To be able to reach out to the broader audience, we are working with an e-learning approach and offer several distance courses. In most of our courses we have a pedagogy that craves a high engagement from the student.
We excpect all our students to have a drive for the subject they are studying and that they are hungry to pursue new knowledge as well as grow as individuals. Through this we hope to achieve a strong collaboration internally and externally with both academia, students, relevant networks, industry and society as a whole.
Both on campus and distance courses are listed to the left and are open to apply each semester respective course recieves funding from faculty.
The courses additionally forms the initiation of a platform for entrepreneurship education in the Baltic Sea region proposed in the report “The ScanBalt Educational Platform” prepared by the BSHR HealthPort project funded by the Baltic Sea Region programme 2007 – 2013.
Especially the following coursed recommended in the report have been initiated or are fully implemented:
– Train the trainers (exported to The Dominican Republic, and Ukraine)
– Idea evaluation (evaluated as best course to transfer ideas according to OECD)
– Clinical trials (E course via UGOT, in planning to extend to another course)
– Sale/marketing and Procurement (E course prepared and initiated)
– innovation and entrepreneurship (Being discussed discussed with collaboration partners)
– Project Management (Initiated)
22 June 2017
Baltic Sea Region is a frontrunner for eHealth