XXIII Biotechnology Summer School (Stezyca, Poland)
Event Date: 4 July 2017
With pleasure we inform about XXIII Biotechnology Summer School (BSS) organized by the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Gdansk and the Medical University of Gdansk (Poland).
The BSS take place from 4th to 8th July 2017 in Adler Medical SPA in Stezyca (POLAND).
Topics of this year edition of BSS are: iron-sulfur clasters and bacteriophage as biocontrol agents.
• Adam Schikora (Institut für Phytopathologie Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen, Germany)
• Simone Ciofi (CERM, Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy)
• Roland Lill (Institut für Zytobiologie am Fachbereich Medizin der Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany)
• Julius Lukeš (Institute of Parasitology, Laboratory of Molecular Biology of Protists, Czech Republic)
• Cécile Bouton (Paris-Saclay University, Institut de chimie des substances naturelles (ICSN), France)
• Antonio J. Pierik (Biochemistry, Faculty of Chemistry University of Kaiserslautern, Germany)
• Iris Yedidia (Agricultural Research Organization (ARO) Volcani Center, Israel)
• Zohar Kerem (Israel Center for Nutrigenomics and Functional Foods. The Institute of Biochemistry, Food Science and Nutrition, Israel)
• Steven E. Lindow (University of California, Berkeley, USA)
We invite students, PhD students, scientists interested in the newest accomplishments in the field of biotechnology, willing to meet interesting people and talk with scientists from all over the world. The official language of BSS is English.
Registration is open till 28th of May 2017.
Find more information on the website of BSS
Like us on FB
22 June 2017
Baltic Sea Region is a frontrunner for eHealth