Liquid Biopsy and beyond – less invasion, more precision | 14 September 2021
Event Date: 14 September 2021
Welcome to Technology Forum In vitro-diagnostics and Bioanalysis 2021
Liquid Biopsy and beyond – less invasion, more precision
Inspiring presentations, vibrant round tables and attractive networking opportunities!
Liquid profiling is increasingly used for molecular profiling when tissue is not available, for disease monitoring and detection of recurrences at an early stage.
This event will shed light on the use of Liquid Biopsy from clinical application to regulatory requirements and highlight new developments in innovative companies. Furthermore, we’ll take a look abroad to understand how large collaborations can contribute to standardization and quality improvements in Liquid Biopsy platforms.
- Liquid biopsies arrive in the clinics
- The value of diagnostic information
- The new IVDR / MDR Regulation impact on liquid biopsies
- US and European Networks on liquid biopsy
- New biomarkers
- Artificial intelligence in diagnostics
- Stay informed about new techniques and biomarkers
- Find new cooperation opportunities
- Enlarge your network and get insights into regulation and reimbursement
How can you benefit from this event
- Present your current research or product development
- Initiate and arrange 1:1 meetings
- Join one of the round tables to discuss with your peers
- the event will take place virtually
- participation is free of charge