The German market for health & care technologies
Event Date: 27 February 2019
Are your products right for the German market? Get the insights you need to make a first GO or NO-GO decision.
Business Region Göteborg together with the West Sweden Chamber of Commerce and four Nordic healthtech clusters have joined forces with the German cluster Gesundheitswirtshaft Hannover (members from hospitals, nursing homes, homecare-providers, healthcare insurance companies, and AT suppliers) to promote Nordic healthcare solutions in Germany.
During this three-hour seminar German experts in health and care will provide you with information about:
- How is the structure of the German healthcare sector?
- What are the challenges in the German health and social care system?
- How open is the German care market for health technologies?
- What kind of solutions has the greatest potentials?
- What are the trends in the German healthcare market?
- What is the reimbursement model in Germany?
- What do you need to consider before entering the German market?
- How will the new changes affect you?
The market introduction seminar is the first of a 6-step model that will help you clarify if you are ready for the German Healthcare market – now, or later. This initiative will provide you with a strong network that might take you forward in your internationalisation plans.
18 February 2019
Artur Travel new member of ScanBalt