Young Pharmacy – Potential of the Future (St. Petersburg)
Event Date: 22 April 2019
IX All-Russia Scientific Conference of students and postgraduates with international participants will be held on April 22-23, 2019 in St. Petersburg Chemical-Pharmaceutical University of the Ministry of Health of Russia (14, Prof. Popov street, St. Petersburg).
The Conference is one of the most significant events in the field of education and pedagogy supported by the Ministry of Health of Russia. The Conference is accredited under “U.M.N.I.K” program and is held with the support of “ScanBalt Bio”- International Organization of the Baltic Sea Region Countries. Conference international participants will include scientists from Germany, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, UK, Finland
Conference Scientific Agenda:
- The search for innovative medicinal substances
- Microreactor technology for synthesis of active pharmaceutical substances
- Chemical cybernetics
- Physical methods for intensification of chemical processes
- Modern approaches to standardization of medicines
- Experimental pharmacology
- Issues of the biological activity of substances of synthetic and natural origin
- Additive technologies in pharmaceutical practice
- Drugs for pediatric practice
- Biotechnology and bioengineering: breakthrough technologies in the development of active pharmaceutical substances
- Antimicrobial activity of new synthetic compounds and biologically active metabolites of microbial origin
- Investigation of the state, main trends, and problems of the Russian pharmaceutical industry
- Legal protection of medicines, as objects of intellectual property and current issues of medical law
- Foresight of the labor market and the education system in the field of pharmacy.
The meeting between future experts and potential employers is the Сconference main objective, as it helps effectively organize professional orientation of students and graduates on the annual basis, therefore increase domestic pharmaceutical industry competitiveness.
The significance of the Conference is defined by the annual list of sponsors and partners such as: “Takeda”, “BIOCAD”, “CYTOMED”, “R-Pharm”, “ROSTA” pharmaceutical group, “VERTEX”, STADA CIS, “Sartorius”, “Pharmproject”, “St. Petersburg Pharmacies”, “Geropharm”, “AstraZeneka”, “Samson-Med”, “NEVIS Pharmacy” network, “Pharmcontract”, “POLISAN” Science & Technology Company”.
For more information please contact the Organizing Committee: “St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical University” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation 14, Professor Popov street, lit. A, St. Petersburg phone: +7 (812) 499 39 00 cell: +7 (911) 923 28 13 fax: + 7 (812) 499 39 03 email@example.com www.ypharm.spcpa.