12th Biotechnology Summer School, July 2006, Poland
BSS’2006 is organized by the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG-MUG in the framework of the Centre of Excellence “BioMoBiL”.
Tentative topics of the School are foreseen:
1. Molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases
2. Molecular diagnostics of cancer diseases
3. Immunotherapy of cancer
4. Stem cells
Lecturers invited from Poland and abroad will present state-of-the-art on above subjects. Seminars and workshops on specialized parts are also planned.
Transportation from the railway station Gdańsk Główny for the participants will be organized.
We expect to have, among other activities, a masked ball.
The contact person:
BioMoBiL Coordination Office
ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 3a
80-210 GDAŃSK, POLAND
Phone/fax: (+48 58) 349 1200
Costs for taking part in XII Biotechnology Summer School:
1. First 20 students from MWB UG-AMG – 500 PLN
2. Ph.D. students and M.Sc. candidates from BioMoBiL – 300 PLN
3. First 20 students from behind MWB UG-AMG –950 PLN
4. Others –1.250 PLN
5. Those who don’t want to use accommodation and boarding – 350 PLN
Included: learning materials, 2-rooms cottages for 4-5 persons, breakfasts, dinners, suppers, coffee breaks.
Payment should be made to:
PKO SA IV Oddział Gdańsk
ul.Kołobrzeska 43, 80-952 Gdańsk
35 1240 1271 1111 0000 1492 5388
with additional note
“BOO5” + name and surname + XII Biotechnology Summer School
Please send your declaration via e-mail till 12 of May ’06 firstname.lastname@example.org