Connect2Capital: West Nordic Venture Capital Forum (Gothenburg)
Gothenburg is located in an exciting region at the center of regional growth and development connecting Oslo and Copenhagen, where Connect2Capital is the venue that offers growth companies, investors and other actors in funding the ideal place to meet in efficient ways.
The forum is featuring emerging technology companies across three streams, ICT, Industry and Life Sciences Technology. During two days we facilitate by providing matching and pre-booked meetings. The program contains a range of keynotes who present trends and success stories. This year we are also teaming up with Startup Grind.
· More than 220 pre-booked one-to-one meetings between investors and entrepreneurs were conducted in February 2014
· More than 300 pre-booked one-to-one meetings between investors and entrepreneurs were conducted in February 2014
· Pitching companies are from Sweden, Norway and Denmark in the startup and growth phase
· Attending investors are business angels, family offices, venture capital firms from Scandinavia and other parts of Europe.
· An investor get-together is arranged to meet business angels and other investor colleagues
Whether you are looking for the next lucrative investment or taking part in a premium networking, Connect2Capital is an event not to be missed.
Your participation involves multiple slots to meet companies, start-ups and entrepreneurs or fellow investors.
Read more and register at: http://connect2capital.org/
17 April 2020
#EUvsVirus Pan-European Hackathon