Dont’s miss what is happening in the Nordic Markets – Get updated, wherever you are
Place: Webinar: Your computer, smartphone or tablet
Organiser: Business Region Göteborg on behalf of NorCare
The webinar on the Swedish healthcare market is part of Norcare’s series of webinars, workshops and events. NorCare is a Nordic cooperation between Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland, focusing on implementation of Welfare Technology in the Nordic countries.
09.00 – Opening by the CEO of Norwegian Smart Care Cluster
09.10 – The Swedish welfaretech market, Iris Öhrn from Business Region Göteborg
• The Swedish health care: organization, market size, opportunities
• Principal health care trends and reforms
• HealthTech market
• Medtech market
• Regulations and market entry
• Reimbursement and Procurement process
• Others: Pharmaceuticals and Dental
• A flavor of the West Swedish market
10.00 – Questions and Answers
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Join this webinar via your computer, smartphone or tablet.
• Use headset and cable for internet for best quality if possible.
• You do not need a webcam.
• When you have asked to join the webinar you will receive a link via email.
• Enter the webinar by clicking the link appx. 10 minutes before start.
• Check the image and sound; and introduce yourself.
• When the Webinar is over, you will have the opportunity to view it on demand on Business Region Göteborg’s homepage and from Norwegian Smart Care Cluster website, where it will be uploaded for 14 days.
DO NO MISS!
Tendencies in the Finnish Market for Health & Care, 20.11.2018
The way to succeed in the Norwegian market, 17.01.2019
The way to succeed in the Danish market, 5.02.209
30 November 2020
Public Health Data Bootcamp, 10-14 December 2020