The North European Life Science Directory
The North European Life Science Directory.
The North European Life Science Directory is a unique information and marketing tool for regional and national actors.
The database is operated and maintained by ScanBalt™ a not for profit association for the regional clusters and networks in ScanBalt BioRegion.
North European Life Science Directory includes more than 3000 actors in Life Science, R&D or Support: Companies, Research institutes, Hospitals, Clinics and Universities.
The directory covers ScanBalt BioRegion countries:
– Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
– Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
– Poland, North Germany, North West Russia
Get your own Interface – ScanBalt now offers to:
– Create your own window to the directory and integrate it into your website.
– Increase visibility of your knowledge and competences to the global life science community.
– Provide easy access to analyses, mappings and statistics
– Assist you in keeping your information updated
– Market your organisation
For further information please contact
Project manager Elise Kvarnström
+ 45 3532 4146
16 May 2023
Workshop"AI in clinical diagnostics: challenges and opportunities"| 7 June 2023 17:30-19:00 CET (Hybrid)