PhD Available in Image Processing/Analysis: Rostock, Germany
PhD – developing Software in the field of image processing and image analysis in Rostock/Germany for 36 months, financed by the “Marie Curie” program of the EC.
The applicant should be an excellent junior scientist (Informatics, Mathematics or similar) with strong interests in molecular biology, computer science, mathematics and optics.
• Ready to use knowledge in image processing and analysis, especially in the fields of segmentation, classification and quantitative analysis of scientific image and video data
• Interested in working in a young, flexible team
• Non German EU resident or German, abroad for at least four of the last five years, between 4-10 years experience after graduation (Masters or equivalent)
• Developing new algorithms for the efficient analysis of scientific image and video data
• Implementing tools basing on our software systems arivis Browser and arivis Platform
EC – Program
MARIE CURIE – Research Training Networks (RTNs)
Long-Period Observation of Single (Bio)-Molecular Motors by Novel Minimal-Invasive Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Nanoscopy (FLIN). Development of new modes of molecular imaging, and its use in cell biology will lead to a unique, interdisciplinary European platform in which young scientists of different background (chemistry, biology, physics, genetics, medicine, informatics) will cooperate and will experience the latest development in the optical imaging field.
Download the announcement as a pdf here.
15 June 2022
Startup Call Invites New Businesses to Turku