Scandinavian Life Science Database Launch!
The database will be under continuous development and more companies and better search possibilities will be added further on. The aim is to make a future version of the database that includes the entire ScanBalt bioregion.
On the website you can search the database and find the company you are looking for. At the moment the Scandinavian Life Science Database contains over 1 200 companies from Sweden, Denmark end Norway. All companies have a focus on Life Science, either it will be in biotechnology, medical devices or as service providers. The first version of the Scandinavian Life Science Database will be introduced in June 2004.
Behind the Scandinavian Life Science Database stands the following actors: Business Region Göteborg, Karolinska Institutet, MedCoast Scandinavia, Medicon Valley Academy, ScanBalt, Stockholm BioRegion, SwedenBIO and Uppsala BIO.
Karolinska Institutet : Johan Arnell, %3E/" target="_blank">
MedCoast Scandinavia : Jens Gran, %3E/" target="_blank">
Medicon Valley Academy : Elise Kvarnström, %3E/" target="_blank">
ScanBalt : Peter Frank, , Elise Kvarnström, %3E/" target="_blank">
Stockholm BioRegion : Maj-Inger Nilsson, %3E/" target="_blank">
SwedenBIO : Mats Berggren, %3E/" target="_blank">
Uppsala BIO : Rhiannon Sanders, %3E/" target="_blank">
- – New Intra-company Sharing Marketplace: 10 % discount for members of ScanBalt
- – Transforming the Future means Transformed Processes
- – ScanBalt setting agenda for Digital Health Literacy in the Baltic Sea Region
- – The health care paradigm shift is the basis for the life science cluster activities
- – Development of the Nordic Bioeconomy: NCM reporting: Test centers for green energy solutions – Biorefineries and business needs
- – 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization
15 June 2022
Startup Call Invites New Businesses to Turku