ProVaHealth facilitates access to health infrastructures for startups and SMEs aiming for commercialization with excellent client validation opportunities, hands-on feedback and input for product development.
The project involves 14 health Living Labs from the Baltic Sea Region.
ProVaHealth aims to overcome the following challenges:
- Most Living Lab infrastructure serves only locally or regionally meaning lack of clients
- Slow market uptake of innovations
The overall strategic aim is the “Baltic Sea Region as one test site for development of healthcare products and services”.
- Partners: 17 organisations from 8 Baltic Sea countries
- Duration: 36 months (2017 – 2020)
- Total budget: 3,022,842 €
- ERDF co-financing 2,353,386 €
- Fund: Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme 2014-2020
- Part of the flagship “HealthRegion” recognized by the EU strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Policy Area Innovation
- Lead Partner: Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol