Global Cluster Partnering – Healthcare Online B2B partnering event for the life sciences, August 26-27, 2020
Event Date: 26 August 2020
At GCP-Healthcare international biopharma, medtech, diagnostics and lab tech companies will be inspired by cutting edge medical and technological innovation from startups, SMEs and universities/research organizations. GCP-Healthcare will enable participants to explore opportunities for cooperation and help them to find new ways to address our global healthcare challenges.
Make business meetings cost and time-efficient
With online partnering, you can save money on travel, accommodations and on-site ticket fees and still be able to conduct important business meetings via a safe automatic scheduling and an SSL-secured video conferencing platform.
What you can expect from GCP – Healthcare:
- Up to three meetings per hour during the period of August 26-27, 2020
- 36 hours of available meeting time includes automatic scheduling and live video conferencing
- Keynotes – free participation in four impulse presentations from senior market experts
- E-conferencing centre for efficient follow-up
- Meetings are all virtual. No travel and no accommodation required
Prices per participant from € 170,- for startups up to € 460,- for international corporations, all-inclusive
GCP – Healthcare value promise:
- Conduct your international business meetings online and save on travel costs and reduce CO2 emissions. You can work from your home office and always stay on top of managing your daily business between meetings.
- You can invite up to 4 colleagues from remote sites for free and only spend a fraction of the usual time on internal decision-making.
- We anticipate 800 participants across the Life Sciences community, which includes CxOs, business developers, investors, technology scouts, innovators, entrepreneurs and more.
- Our GCP – Healthcare Partners (industry associations, bio cluster, press & media) will bring together relevant decision-makers from renowned research centres, innovative startups and industry-shaping SMEs as well as international biopharma/MedTech/diagnostics corporates, relevant service providers and financial investors with a healthcare focus.
- Partnering requests: July 1 – August 25
- Keynotes: August 26, 9 a.m. – 12 a.m. (CEST)
- Partnering meetings: August 26, 12 a.m. – August 27, 12 p.m. (CEST)
- e-Conference center open for follow-ups: August 27, 8 a.m. – September 27, 12 p.m. (CEST)
Learn more about our sponsoring opportunities
Become a GCP- Healthcare Partner, invite relevant participants and help them to find promising business partners more easily.
16 May 2023
Workshop"AI in clinical diagnostics: challenges and opportunities"| 7 June 2023 17:30-19:00 CET (Hybrid)