Healthtech Leaders: Virtual Partnering & Investment, 15-18 September 2020 | Virtual Experience
Event Date: 15 September 2020
LSX’s Healthtech Leaders: Virtual Partnering & Investment is a c-level, online showcase and partnering experience designed to provide a platform for Healthtech companies to engage hundreds of international investors, strategic partners, payors and providers.
The online experience combines live-streamed and on-demand investor, strategic partner, corporate and reimbursor executive panels, interactive CEO Forums, dozens of company showcases and the all-important video-enabled 1:1 partnering across four-full days.
- Finding, funding and building Europe’s next healthtech wave
- Forging successful pharma-innovator partnerships
- Transforming and Reimagining Healthcare
- Post Covid-19, is healthcare’s new normal digital?
- Is Healthtech still attractive to corporate venture capital?
- Incubating and accelerating healthcare innovation
- The Payer-Provider perspective on digital health partnerships and adoption
- Navigating The New Healthtech Funding Landscape
All of the content sessions are offered at no charge.
If you’re looking to really take advantage of the opportunity to partner with regional and international investors, strategic partners, payors and providers, you can upgrade to a 1:1 partnering or showcase pass.
You can see the full agenda, speakers and partnering opportunities by visiting the website.
18 October 2021
Building Bridges, Beating Cancer #B3C | 22-26 November 2021