BaltCityPrevention: Health IT SME Development session filled the hall!
On the picture: Seppo Mäkinen, partner in Pathena Invest
The BaltCityPrevention project filled the hall with participants during the ScanBalt Forum track at Life Science Baltics 2018 27th of September in Vilnius.
They received various points on view on Health IT SME Development in the Baltic Sea Region from both investors, public authorities and companies, which provided for a lively discussion.
Seppo Mäkinen, partner in Pathena Invest, gave several reasons to invest in health IT in the Baltic Sea Region:
– Great test market for validations; smaller countries flexible in adapting new solutions. Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden are on the top of digital health adaptation.
– Close to big markets like Germany, Poland and continental Europe. Germany is the biggest economy in EU.
– High number of great technology companies.
– Not too many investors with clever money.
– Strong M & A culture.
– Strong big companies giving good exit opportunities.
– Potential mid sized companies.
– High number of potential early stage technology companies.
– Strong research units and projects.
The participants in the session in addition had the opportunity to use the partnering system at Life Sciences Baltics to identify potential collaboration partners, clients and customers.
28 June 2019
Deep Dive in Hannover
19 June 2019
WHINN 2019 (Odense)
14 June 2019
BioLab | PPNT Gdynia: More than 250 companies