Biotechnikum Greifswald new Founding Member of ScanBalt
Biotechnikum Greifswald is new founding member of ScanBalt and is represented at the board (ExCo) by dr. Wolfgang Blank, who is also chairman of the association.
Biotechnikum Greifswald offers innovative companies from the biotechnology and biomedicine sectors the best possible working conditions, thanks to:
- Laboratories and offices with state-of-the-art equipment,
- A specialised infrastructure designed to cater for biotechnological matters,
- A seminar and conference area for the presentation of your products, services, and processes. Ideal, too, for consultations, whether on a large or small scale,
- A broad range of services,
- In BioCon Valley and ScanBalt a regional and pan-regional network of partners in particularly – but not only – the Baltic Sea zone,
- Professional support for the establishment and management of your company.
28 June 2019
Deep Dive in Hannover
19 June 2019
WHINN 2019 (Odense)
14 June 2019
BioLab | PPNT Gdynia: More than 250 companies