Introduction to the UK market for digital health solutions 7 June at 14:00-15:00 CE
Event Date: 7 June 2023
Agenda (under development)
- Introduction by Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network (Y&H AHSN)
- Doing business in the UK, with Jacqueline Anderson from The Department for International Trade (DIT)
- Insight into the British healthcare system and opportunities for Nordic companies, with Leeds Teaching Hospital
- Nordic Propel Bootcamp 2024 – a tailored accelerator program for Nordic companies looking to enter UK, with Tim East, Y&H AHSN
- Experiences from a Nordic Propel alumni SmartCrowding, with CEO Stein Åge Davidsen
About the acceleration program; Propel@YH Nordic Boot Camp
Turbo-charging NHS market access for Nordic HealthTech companies
Up to 12 companies across the Nordics will benefit from a week of masterclasses, workshops and networking events on topics such as understanding how the NHS works, NHS governance, finance and procurement frameworks, clinical safety and supplier regulations, and developing evidence-based proposals and reimbursement models. After the boot camp week, Nordic companies will have a solid foundation to create a knowledge-based export strategy for introducing their solution to the UK market. A deep insight into the challenges and opportunities, who the right partners are, who the buyers are and the right market segment.
The Norwegian Smart Care Cluster, Danish Life Science Cluster, Business Region Göteborg and Swecare have joined forces to take the lead on this program from the Nordic side. We are calling all Nordic health tech companies who have a scalable solution that answers to one or more of the NHS list of priorities. By joining this first information webinar, you will get input on the program, the expected value and the application process for the Propel@YH Nordic Boot Camp accelerator.
29 August 2023
Life Science Baltics 2023 | 20-21 September 2023
29 August 2023
NLSDays and NLSDays Nordic Stars 2023