(Senior) Research Scientist – New Drug Discovery – Biotechnology (Location: Krakow, Poland)
ExecMind is a boutique Executive Search firm based in Poland operating in Europe. We are proud to work with prestigious companies in Life Science and new technologies and help them to attract the best talents from the market.
Currently, we are looking for talented and business oriented people for one of the most prestigious and fast developing biotechnology firm in Poland and CEE region for the roles of:
(Senior) Research Scientist – New Drug Discovery – Biotechnology
Location: Krakow, Poland
The person hired for this role will join the research & development team working on the client’s projects including new drug discovery in oncology, CNS and autoimmune disorders.
The R&D team is expanding and the company is looking for experienced Scientists from all over the world. The roles are supporting:
- preclinical development of novel therapeutic compounds (including development of method validation, testing and executing a number of in vitro and ADME assays.
- driving the optimization of lead molecules in drug discovery projects
You will be part of larger multidisciplinary teams covering such topics like:
- Integrated drug discovery projects
- Medicinal & computational chemistry
- Analitical & industrial chemistry
- Protein chemistry
- Process & preclinical research
- Comparative studies of biosimilar drugs
We expect from you:
- MSc / Phd degree in Life Science is a must (biotechnology, biology, molecular biology, medicinal chemistry, biochemistry etc.).
- Overall min. 5 years of experience, 2 years of experience in biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry working with new drug development process (laboratory techniques, in vivo / in vitro testing, GLP etc.)
- Nice to have experience in leading the research or project team. We also expand team leaders roles.
We can offer:
- Challenging and rewarding work in a global drug discovery company based Poland in Central Europe.
- The sense of building and expanding innovation idea.
- Competitive salary within the Polish market.
- Private medical healthcare, fitness cards, lunch vouchers,
- Friendly work environment.
- Real development and trainings within the great working environment.
Candidates who are interested to apply for this position please send us your resume in English to by clicking the Apply button on our website.
We would be happy to discuss with you these opoortunites and your next career steps.
3 September 2019
Healthcare Business Summit (Portugal)
28 June 2019
Deep Dive in Hannover
19 June 2019
WHINN 2019 (Odense)