MATCHMAKING EVENT – SCANBALT FORUM 2014 8 to 10 OCT GRONINGEN
Share with us your interest in the opportunities resulting from the challenges of an ageing society – challenges that are largely impossible to overcome alone. Partnerships are needed.
The Healthy Ageing Campus Netherlands will chair a Matchmaking Event during ScanBalt Forum 8 to 10 Oct 2014 since developing international partnerships based on promising project ideas is one of our highest ambitions. The Campus represents many SMEs, mainly in the fields of Medical Technology, Molecules & Materials, Development, Testing & Analysis.
The matchmaking event aims for:
• B2B meetings
• Topics and (project) ideas for (int.) collaborations
• Relevant supply chain partners
• Input and contacts with end-users
• Information on market trends
• Individuals with experience and info on sources of funding
• Large developments in the ScanBalt BioRegion’s institutes.
See information on selected companies at Match Making Event
10 January 2023
Workshop #3: Reducing Pharmaceutical Residuals in the Baltic Sea Region – Comparative Analysis and Assessment of Possibilities | 9 February at 11:00-15:05 EET
4 January 2023
EDAH - a new European project ahead