The member services are listed below. You can apply online here or contact
Project Partnering and Coordinated Investments
• The return on investment is 19:1 for the members
• Project accelerator days organised every year
• One vision supported by several funding instruments
• Access to be part of the EU Baltic Sea Region strategy’s flagship Health Region.
ScanBalt Business Club
• Facilitating business development and market access
• Publishing company news, partner searches and job adverts
• Facilitating access to business support and investors
• Discounts on events
For Founding Members: All companies in your region can utilize ScanBalt Business Club.
Read more here.
Visibility and Participation
• ScanBalt Business Club Information and ScanBalt News have more than 15.000 subscribers monthly
• ScanBalt reaches out to approx:
50 university hospitals
60 universities within health/life science incl. 25 with a focus on Medtech
50 healthcare clusters and networks
75 healthcare sector science parks
• Access to a Baltic Sea Region market within health care growing above average
ScanBalt constantly argues for the following:
• The importance of health and bio-economy
• The need to strengthen regional clustering
• The Baltic Sea Region as one test and development site for healthcare products and services
• Institutional membership (INS) 1210 Euro/year.
• Founding Membership (FOU) 5500 EUR/year. Cover all organisations and companies in the member region and give a seat on the board of ScanBalt (ExCo)
• Affiliated membership (AFF) for applicants outside ScanBalt BioRegion 1210 Euro/year. AFF has rights and services equal to INS.
Members from the Baltic countries and Poland are entitled to a 90 % reduction in the annual fee.
See current members here.
Apply online here.
4 January 2023
EDAH - a new European project ahead